Playing the baseball goes beyond just hitting the ball, running and all that. It requires experience in how to go about playing the game and being at the top of your game. One aspect that some players tend to neglect is the bat type and this is very important in boosting your play. Different age range requires their different respective bats and this bat is specially designed for their age range. For the purpose of this section, we will be looking at the criteria, and recommendations for choosing the best bat for an 8-year baseball player.
2019 Top 10 Baseball Bats For 8 Years Old – 8U Bats
|2018 DeMarini Voodoo||DeMarini||Check Latest Price|
|2018 Rawlings Quatro||Rawlings||Check Latest Price|
|Easton S500 Youth||Easton||Check Latest Price|
|EASTON Ghost X Evolution -10||Easton||Check Latest Price|
|Easton 2015 Mako Comp||Easton||Check Latest Price|
|Easton Mako XL Composite||Easton||Check Latest Price|
|Louisville Slugger Youth 2015||Louisville||Check Latest Price|
|Louisville Slugger Youth 125 Ash||Louisville||Check Latest Price|
|2018 Axe element||Axe||Check Latest Price|
EASTON Ghost X Evolution -10
As it is the norm, the Easton bats provide that competitive edge in the game of baseball. The EASTON Ghost X Evolution -10 (2 5/8″) is designed as a two-piece bat that is solely made of composite material. With their new technology; the flex technology optimizes performance allowing players to make those massive hits. To give players that extra feeling of comfort while improving power, the bat comes with a CXN evolution which connects the handle to the barrel with a microcell form. The complex feel system provided by this bat allows energy transfer to the ball, hence minimizing sting. Lastly, this bat comes with an end cap which provides players with a responsive barrel while also enhancing the pop sound.
- The EASTON Ghost X Evolution -10 (2 5/8″) is solely constructed as a two-piece bat that is made of 100 percent composite material.
- Comes with a CXN to provide a comfortable feeling while swinging the bat.
- Comes with an enhanced dynamic design that couples with EXACT and CXN to provide that extra feeling.
- Designed with a customized lizard skin to provide a cushion from vibrations.
- Has a speed balanced design to provide speed behind the ball.
- Developed with an EXACT carbon to provide that extra feeling while swinging a bat.
- The bat provides an impeccable speed balance, hence optimizing performance
- The bat is hot out of the wrapper
- The grip is just on another level
It is a bit expensive
The 2018 DeMarini Voodoo
DeMarini is sure a standout amongst the most surely understood baseball delivering organizations in the USA, and its items are sold around the world. The purpose behind this isn’t far to see. The item incorporates numerous highlights which make even proficient review items could not hope to compare. So with no further ado, here are those energizing highlights.
Features of the DeMarini Voodoo
- Its handle is designed technologically to reduce occurrences of sting and helps in the transfer of energy.
- Its end cap is designed to enhance control, weight and improve durability.
- The alloy barrel is designed to provide precision with a fascinating performance.
- Has a barrel diameter of 2 5/8 inches.
- Length to weight ratio of -10.
- Comes in color of black, red and white.
- It is a two-piece hybrid bat.
- Comes with full 12 months warranty.
- The balanced swing weight of -10
- It has an extended long sweet spot.
- A little bit expensive.
With a smooth plan, the 3Fusion handle gives a genuine diminishment of vibration in the hands and a detectable distinction in flex on contact that enables the exchange to negative vitality into the barrel for chief pop and crazy ball flight. DeMarini: Choose Innovation. Pick Power. Pick Speed.
The 2018 Rawlings Quatro (US8Q10)
For 2018, Rawlings has grasped the USA Bat standard by creating a standout amongst the most remarkable and imaginative youth homerun sticks at any point made. The 2018 Rawlings Quatro USA Baseball youth bat shows a wide assortment of innovative advances that are certain to enable hitters. The Quatro highlights Rawlings’ selective 100% carbon fiber composite and Tru View Technology which gives most extreme fly upon the baseball.
Features of 2018 Rawlings Quatro
- It is the design of carbon fiber which gives a good ball range and a quality pop.
- Consist of VDT which creates a lasting smooth feel.
- Its fiber structure is being aided by Tru view technology.
- Has an end cap that is lightweight which stops sting and enables more control.
- Definitive, Attentive Flex Helps Hasten Speed when in Contact.
- -10 drop weight and 2 5/8 barrel diameter.
- Has a low vibration.
- Has an enormous sweet spot.
- Perfect grip.
- Cool design and graphics.
- Comes with a full baseball certification and full warranty period.
- It is a 4 piece composite bat.
- Maybe quite expensive.
For 2018, Rawlings has grasped the USA Bat standard by creating a standout amongst the most novel and imaginative youth homerun sticks at any point made. The 2018 Rawlings Quatro USA Baseball youth bat shows a wide assortment of mechanical advances that are certain to engage hitters.
Truly, we didn’t put exclusive requirements on Rawlings conveying a young USA bat that would fight with any semblance of debut bat fabricates like Easton or Louisville Slugger. As we would see it, the Rawlings Quatro is outstanding amongst other USA bats as of now up to buy and worth each penny. It doesn’t make a difference if your kid hits for power or get in touch with, it doesn’t make a different matter if your tyke has a plenitude of baseball encounter or not: The 2018 Rawlings Quatro includes enough innovative achievements to improve to hitting background of any young baseball player. Carbon fiber composite and Tru View Technology which gives most extreme fly upon the baseball.
Easton S500 Youth Baseball Bat
Easton S500 youth bats are made from aircraft-grade aluminum. This light yet durable material empowers Easton to create a potent bat with a light swing weight and a large sweet spot in an evenly balanced design. Speed is power, and this baseball bat is designed to give you lots of both. So it is one of the best bats for 8 years, old kids.
- 7050 aircraft alloy which is durable and super high quality and makes for an extended sweet spot.
- Specially designed for super fast swing speeds.
- 29/32″ handle with All Sports Grip.
- Certified for using inappropriate leagues such as Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC, and USSSA.
- BPF factor of 1.15.
- 21/4″ barrel.
- 1-Year Warrant.
Easton S500 Youth Baseball Bats are among the most famous ever. A powerful proclamation to make. However this organization has been at best for quite a while, and they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.
They have been doing business for more than 30 years. They made their first aluminum bat in 1969, and they now make something other than bats.
The Easton S3 has the stiff feel of persistent excellence yearly. Coming as a single piece material, it has a Hyperlite matrix alloy which helps in the sweet spot and durability. Easton S3 delivers maximum control for the bat power and efficiency.
- Barrel diameter of 2 5/8.
- Drop weight of -10.
- Has hyper skin grip.
- Has an ultrathin handle.
- It is relatively cheap and affordable.
- It is a one-piece material.
- Has a small sweet spot.
This Easton S3 is designed with great feeling and maximum performance. The technological design makes it possible for stepping up the plate with certainty and believes. Coming as a cheap barrel bat, it sure can serve you satisfaction to the younger players with much strength and focus
DeMarini 2014 CF6 WTDXCFL Youth Baseball Bat (-11)
The DeMarini CF6 utilizes true innovation to create a little league bat that can do some good damage on the diamond! Building the CF6 utilizing their new Paradox Composite barrel and handle on this two-piece configuration makes a more minimal carbon that empowers DeMarini to make the new CF6 lighter and more grounded than any time in recent memory. CF6 highlights DeMarini’s D-Fusion handle that takes out all vibration for the smoothest feel of any baseball bat on the diamond and furthermore makes an expanded sweet spot through the whole barrel by transmitting the strength from the handle once again into the barrel.
- -11 Length to Weight Ratio.
- 2-1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter.
- Approved for Play in Babe Ruth, Little League, AABC, Dixie, USSSA, and Pony.
- Features NEW USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp.
- Full Twelve Month Official Warranty.
- Geo End Cap.
- Half and Half Technology Makes YOU Stronger.
- Insanely Balanced Swing Weight.
- Two-Piece Fully Composite Design.
- Paradox Composite for a Bigger, More Responsive Sweet Spot.
- CF 6 use latest D-Fusion Handle Technology-Eliminates that can reduce Vibration and Extends The Sweet Spot Through The Entire Barrel RCK Knob.
This remarkable design has been lauded by players that have used it since it enables you to swing harder without the dread of a mishit. The more grounded model takes into account all, the more even weight dissemination, which thus delivers quicker bat speeds! Paradox Composite makes the barrel more grounded while being logically molded to feel milder in effect. This makes for a more excellent, more close, and more responsive sweet spot and reliably more powerful swings!
Easton 2015 MAKO COMP Youth Baseball Bat
The 2015 Easton Mako Youth bat was launched on September 5, 2014, and this little league bat is presently in the hands of heaps of players, and the reviews from those who’ve gotten it are incredibly positive.
The Mako has an exceptionally unique appearance. However, there’s a whole other world to it than only a smooth, clean outline. What indeed makes the Mako unique to the rest is the innovation that has been utilized to produce it.
- 7050 Aircraft Alloy for fast swing speed.
- Ultra-thin 29/32″ composite handle with performance diamond grip.
- CXN: Patented two-piece ConneXion technology maximizes energy transfer for optimized feel.
- All-Sports Grip.
- 2 1/4″ Barrel Diameter.
- One year Warranty.
- Given the feature set, it’s hardly surprising that there are numerous pre-orders.
- The bat improves your hitting.
- It is very comfortable to hold.
- You can swing much more quickly.
- Very durable.
- The unique design ensures no energy is wasted when you turn the bat.
- Hitting is very smooth.
- 12-month warranty.
- It’s a bit more expensive than other bats.
- The ultra-thin grip will take getting used to mainly if you have accustomed to a thicker, more substantial bat.
- Those two minor issues aside, there’s hugely very little to grumble about as the Mako as it is all around composed.
What Eaton has accomplished with the YB15MK is to consolidate the highlights of their XL and S1, so you have the best of the two worlds. So what you arrive is a bat that has the barrel energy of the XL and speed that outperforms the one delivered by the S1.
Essentially these all means additional power without the hand and wrist strain. At the surface, all baseball sticks may appear to be identical, yet the Mako is unique. By essentially holding the bat you’ll see that it feels extraordinary and that it’s lighter. If you’ve invested any energy playing baseball, you know how physically requesting it can be to hold and swing that bat. Therefore, the lightweight plan of the Mako makes a reasonable statement.
Easton MAKO XL COMPOSITE Youth Baseball Bat
From 2016, Easton has brought the most far-reaching line of energy and execution to the market with the new Power Brigade Series!
TCT Thermo Composite Technology is the way to the MAKO XL’s large sweet spot, and unadulterated feel on contact. This original material contains both the barrel and handle which are joined by Easton’s protected 2-PC Connection Technology. By secluding the handle from the barrel with the association joint, vitality exchange is expanded while all the while taking out any undesirable vibration. That establishment is then enhanced for more grounded/propelled hitters with a superbly intense and stacked swing weight.
- -10 Length to Weight Ratio.
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter.
- Approved for Play in Babe Ruth, Little League, AABC, Dixie, Pony, and USSSA.
- Use latest ConneXion Technology – That can transfer Maximizes Energy and Eliminates Vibration.
- Features USSSA BPF 1.15 Certification.
- Full (12) Month Official Warranty.
- These bats use TCT Thermo Composite – that can give you Massive Sweet Spot.
- HYPERSKIN Grip (Thickness: 1.2 mm)
- Ultra-Thin, 29/32 Inch Composite Handle.
- 2-Piece, total Composite material.
- End-Loaded Swing Weight = More Power
Easton is the most notable supporter of the 2016 Little League baseball World Series. Thus it is no surprise to see that the organization is the maker of a portion of the best youth or little league baseball bats in the game. The Easton MAKO XL Youth bat is one such Easton bat that has been created to accuracy for the adolescents of today. This bat guarantees a great and tried and true execution at the plate and can be depended upon to get some reliable contact with each pitch.
Louisville Slugger YBCT152 Youth 2015 Catalyst (-12) Baseball Bat
Louisville Slugger has a rich custom of value going back to 1884. Since their starting, Louisville Slugger has concentrated on enhancing their bats year in and year out with a specific end goal to help make players reach their maximum potentials. One of the previous year’s most sweltering new outlines was the TPX Catalyst, and it’s prepared to kick off players’ performance in the games again this season! Produced using C1C Composite and highlighting winged illustrations, the one-piece Catalyst is intended to send the ball flying! The C1C Composite is precisely layered with toughened epoxy tar to make it high performing, as well as madly strong for a mid-level estimated bat.
- One-Piece, C1C Composite Design.
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter.
- 7/8 Inch Tapered Handle.
- -12 Length to Weight Ratio.
- Features USSSA BPF 1.15 Certification.
- Full Twelve Month Official Warranty.
- Ultra-Lightweight Design.
- Approved for Play in Babe Ruth, Little League, AABC, Dixie,, USSSA, and, Pony.
With regards to the best substantial barrel bats available in the market, most players look to Louisville Slugger. Since 1884, Louisville Slugger has been growing innovation and making bats that have any effect. The Catalyst SLCT15X colossal barrel bat is the most recent expansion of a line of bats that is getting consideration everywhere throughout the world. With exact designing and some quick advancement, Louisville Slugger has built up a bat that can enable you to get the most to out of your tournament.
Louisville Slugger Youth 125 Ash Genuine Unfinished Baseball Bat
Evaluated to fit even the tightest of spending plans, this Louisville Slugger fiery ash wood youth bat consolidates an excellent look and quality wood at a mind-boggling value! The MLB225YB is produced using Northern White Ash which prevalent for its lightweight feel and adaptability. This adaptability isn’t found in most wood, and in this way gives ash bats a more prominent, additionally sympathetic sweet spot. This bat includes a 2 1/4 inch barrel width that makes it legitimate for use in pretty much any little league.
- Approximate -4 to -5 Length to Weight Ratio.
- Team Discounts Available.
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter.
- Northern White Ash Wood.
- Natural Flame Tempered Finish.
- Great for Practice or Games.
The Louisville Slugger Youth 125 Ash has a natural fire tempered design that gives it a work of art, yet favorite look. This bat is extraordinary for training or recreations. Numerous players want to utilize an economical bat like this for batting practice with a specific end goal to spare their more costly metal bat for league play as it were. Rehearsing with a wood bat has turned out to be extremely helpful to youthful players’ mechanics too. Group rebates are accessible for this item when requesting different bats. The Louisville Slugger Youth 125 Ash is affirmed for play in all prominent little league or youth groups.
The 2018 Axe element
The Axe Bat makers are sure ready for the 2018 baseball season with a line of advanced bats just into provide more experience to the baseball players. The 2018 Axe Element youth homerun stick is a lonely development from aluminum piece design from a mantic alloy of the barrel. Though this bat provides many reviews for its features with great properties. With a great sweet spot, you are sure this is just one bat for the 2018 season’s game.
Features of Axe Element
- Vibration reduction and comfort are checked through the Endogrid advancement.
- The performance of the bat is being maximized through the engineered contact area.
- The end cap broadens the sweet spot because of the composite which is the hyper whip.
- The presence of the mantic alloy which is of military grade makes it the strongest bat of its kind.
- Drop weight of -3.
- The handle is designed ergonomically to assist firm control, range, precision, and safe handling.
- Full 12 months warranty.
- It is completely balanced and can be used by smaller players.
- It is certified for high school and college leagues.
- Comes in color variation of green and black.
- It is very affordable for all players and comes with free shipping if ordered.
- It is a single piece alloy constructed bat.
In conclusion to this great bat from the Axe manufacturers, it offers 30 days no risk trial which makes one able to use this bat for most activities like practice, or even in a game. And the good thing is that if you’re not satisfied with the bat during the 30 days trial, it could be returned for a refund or in exchange for another. Why not change your world of playing by getting this sweet composed bat which offers most attributes players like, and the price tagged is not that much to purchase which makes it’s very affordable.
The 2018 Marucci Hex alloy (MSBHA2X10)
A standout among the most well-known and exceptionally evaluated Marucci play clubs is back and over and above anyone’s expectations. For the 2018 season, the Hex Alloy 2 arrangement has enhanced an efficiently amazing one-piece plan and taken it to the following level with earth-shattering innovation and materials. Everything begins with the recently created AZ105 compound that takes into account more slender barrel dividers and better general execution without yielding strength. Each model is independently handmade and finely tuned by length, weight, and barrel distance across with the goal that you’re ensured an ideal blend of execution and quality
Features of Marucci Hex Alloy
- Extreme Permissible Barrel Length which Bids A Huge Hitting Shallow.
- A great performance is achieved with no dead spot as a result of the barrel technology at the ring.
- The knob is specially designed to improve relief and control.
- It has an AZ105 Alloy which encompasses the barrel walls and provides excellent performance.
- The multivariable wall frame improves its sweet spot.
- The bat is specially crafted and has a good weight, diameter, and length.
- Comes in mostly 3 colors variation of green white and black.
- It is a 1.5 (BPF) certified stamp.
- Has a wide sweet spot.
- No dead spot is seen.
- The bat is durable and has a balanced weight which satisfies the hitter.
- It is very affordable.
- No cons at the moment now.
Asides are having so much great features, the bat is quite affordable for most players. Every model of this bat is designed to suit a specific diameter, length, and weight. This bat provides much strength and lasting performance with a barrel technology that is ring free and has continuous power and no dead spot.
How to Choose The Best Bats For 8 Years or 8u Old Kids
To be honest, deciding on the best bat for the 8-year-old kids can be very overwhelming as you need to consider certain factors and considerations to ensure you get a perfect bat. Kids can be subjective and tend to change their mind when they notice a bat is quite light or heavy or any other notable feature. Therefore the following are some of the factors to take note of when choosing a top bat for an 8-year-old child.
The question of what length should be used is very important and it matters a lot. The reason for the length of taking this serious is that kids find it easier to hit the ball when the bat is a bit longer than with a short bat. Long bats have bigger surface compared to shorter bats in contrary, longer bats can be hard to swing and this brings a challenge to some kids, so asking your kid on which bat he or she prefers will go a long way in helping out. Normally, an 8-year-old should be able to swing a 27 – 28 inches bat easily. The height and weight of the child also come into play here as it influences the hitting or swinging ability.
The weight also is very important when choosing the best bat for an 8-year-old as the child will be able to swing when he or she has a good weight balance. For a light bat, it doesn’t require much force application compared to the heavy bat. Make this a good consideration before choosing a purchasing a bat for your 8-year-old.
The drop weight is determined by the length and weight. The drop in weight of a bat can be seen as the difference between the length and weight. Note that length and weight are usually used to determine a bat’s drop weight. For instance, a bat of 30 inches and weighing 20 ounces will most definitely have a drop weight of 10 and is represented as -10. Eventually, the higher or bigger the number, the lighter the bat. Drop weight of about -10 to -13 is recommended and those above this numbers are not recommended for kids.
The last aspect in which you might want to consider is the regulations and rules of the league games because some leagues recommend certain drop weights and certified bats for use. Always check this as after selecting the best drop weight or length if this is not checked or considered, it may be a waste.
In conclusion to this section, the bat type, qualities and features are very important and they are what make up a good bat. Amongst all the considerations and features mentioned to look out for, the drop weight should be taken very seriously because it makes the gameplay better and more experience
Author: Mike Trout
John Mike Trout is an American Professional Baseball player. He was born California. John Mike is a 2 MLB All-Star. He loves to write about baseball.