It is no longer news, which Rawlings always updates their bats every season and new releases are often made from Rawlings. For the 2018 season, Rawlings came up with the 5150 latest bat which is designed and crafted for utility players. This 5150 bat from Rawling has a classical design and sure looks attractive to the eye.
As a single piece design made from alloy, this bat is aimed at satisfying players need of flexibility and precision.The Rawlings used optimized precision performance to manufacture and design this bat. The reason behind this was meant for the enhancement of the sweet spot in which you get an enhanced strength and ping with 2018.
The Rawlings Bat has gone through a series of test to prove its balance, speed, and acceleration. I would say this is just the bat needed for fast players.
Features of the 2018 Rawlings 5150 Alloy Bat
- This model is designed with a barrel diameter of 2 5/8.
- Has a drop length of -10
- It has a balanced weight for balance by smaller players.
- The bat has a pop of 2.o technology which creates a comfortable feel with its sweet spot.
POP: When evaluating the pop, the Rawlings gave adequate pop for hitters. Though the bat wasn’t created to cover long distances, it sure can cover a whole lot of distance. So coming as a youth bat that is designed to enhanced speed and balance, the Rawlings 5150 offers excellent pop. Someone once said that if he was to compare the Rawlings with the Quatro bat, the Quarto could hit farther, but the Voodoo gave the most drives.
DURABILITY: The durable is more because of the fusion technology end cap which makes it long lasting, well controlled and provides an optimization in the weight. This bat was examined thoroughly, and just a few marks and scratches were seen, after a long swinging and hitting duration.This is no doubt that the bat is very durable.
VIBRATION: Vibration is low because of the 3fusion handle, vibration is reduced.This provides on the notable difference in the flex when in contact. The vibration control score is officially 8/10 in rating which comes directly from the scorecards of different youth volunteer hitters. About 15% of players tested this bat and had reported little vibration in their hands. When the bat as compared to other 2018 USA bats, the Rawlings 5150 approved an average job controlling the sting.
BAT GRIP: I can boldly say the Rawlings bat company has improved and done a great job in granting younger hitters smooth swing and high confidence. Quite a good number of the volunteer players noted achieving quick swing speeds and chopping through the strike zone with excellent balance. Some volunteers stated also stated that that the Rawlings 5150 had the lightest feel amongst of all the USA bats when tested. And one person even said the bat was the most natural swinging bat today.
The 2018 Rawlings 5150 has the following pros to it.
- It is very durable, stable and long-lasting.
- It has no sting in it which makes it very accommodating.
- Has a perfect sweet spot and a good pop
- This model is well balanced because of its weight.
- The bat comes in multiple colours of grey-black and gold which suits ones taste of style.
- It has a complete 12 months or 1-year guarantee.
- It is cheap and affordable
- It may be overweight for smaller players
- Reports have it that some say it is the lightest bat while others claim it’s heavy for their smaller kids. A testimony from a particular customer said it has excellent POP and a very loud Ding when used for hitting the sweet spot. And there has been a tremendous improvement in his child skill because of the conformability of the bat.
- I have a child of 11 years old, and he hits similarly as hard and far with this bat as his 2017 Mako control unit. He cherishes this bat, as it is light and the sweet spot goes from end to the load on Rawlings. Difficult to tell from pictures. However, barrel decreases down from 2 5/8 at the end of a letter I. We have hit 100 balls off a tee and 100 pitch without any issues nice ping sound when hit on the sweet spot and no vibration when the ball is hit effectively.
Some Basic Faq About 2018 Rawlings 5150 –
Q – What is actual diameter of the Rawlings 5150 barrel?
A – Rawlings 5150 bat diameter is 2 5/8″.
Q – Is this bat is composite or alloy?
A – Rawlings 5150 is made of full alloy.
Q – Is Rawlings 5150 has USSSA 1.15 Bat?
A – No, it’s the new USA bat.This is a USA stamped bat, and it is approved for new 2018 standard in all USA baseball leagues.
Q – Is Rawlings bat suitable for kids pitch?
A – Yes.
Q – Is this bat give perfect balanced?
A – This bat can assure to provide pretty evenly balanced.
Overall Performance –
To add the Rawlings 5150 reviews, this bat is fully certified and stamp with the USA stamp. It is being approved for use in prominent leagues like the Babe Ruth, Dixie, Little league, AABC. This model has been designed to create a huge sweet spot which is the 2.0 technology of the POP.
Rawlings 5150 Alloy bat has been designed with greater stiffness and a loaded balanced swing weight and drops weight to -10.This was due to it being constructed with a single piece material. So why not take your playing experience to the next level by having a feel of what this bat looks like. It comes with free shipping once order at an affordable price for every player.