Easton youth bats are the product of the dedication and desire behind Easton’s primary goal to convey brilliant gear to players of any age over the globe. For the 2018 season, the Easton S150 arrangement is to a significant degree efficient, yet lightweight.
Made out of the military review ALX50 composite, these baseball bat conveys quick swing speeds, large sweet spots, and premium execution you have expected from Easton. Each model likewise comes pre-wrapped with a tacky, all-sports hold that helps maximize both comfort and control through the zone. Easton: Engineered For Greatness!
The 2018 Easton S150 USA Little league Baseball Bat (YSB18S150) showcases a considerable decrease, 10 lengths in weight proportion, a thin 2 1/4-inch barrel distance across, and the USA Baseball confirmed stamp. Easton has additionally used a moved over composite end top toward one side to give better general toughness, and an ultra-thin 29/32-inch decreased handle with adjusted swing weight.
Swing with speed and request one of these Easton USA bats today with free dispatching and an entire one (1) year producer’s guarantee. Bear in mind; we’ll be here from snap to hit!
Baseball Bat Specifications
- Drop: -10 youth bat
- Barrel: 2 1/4″
- Handle: 29/32″ tapered
- Certified: USA Baseball
- Swing Weight: Balanced
- Material: Alloy
- Construction: One-piece
- Grip: All-Sports grip
- Warranty: One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Available Sizes: 27 17OZ, 28 18OZ, 29 19OZ, 30 20OZ, 31 21OZ
- Colorway: Black / Blue / Green
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- Endorsed For games In AABC, Dixie Youth, Babe Ruth, Little League , Cal Ripken & Pony
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- ALX50 Military Grade Alloy Construction Increases high performance and dependable durability.
- The balanced design has a fast Swing Weight for added power on contact, delivering the pop and performance you expect from Easton.
- Cushioned & Tacky All-Sports Grip
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- New USA Baseball Stamp
- Speed Brigade Series
- Ultra-Thin 29/32 Inch Tapered Handle
- One-Piece, Aluminium Baseball Bat
- Full rolled over alloy end
- Has high standard
- has great pop
- No strings on hand with this bat
- smooth and clean design
- Bat seems “softer” with more pops on every batting session
- Loud ping when the ball is hit
Lightweight, yet powerful. Easton Speed Brigade S150 -10 USA bat is made from ALX50 military grade aluminum for high performance and dependable durability. The -10 balanced design, with a 2-1/4 inch barrel, has a fast swing weight for added power on contact, delivering the pop and performance you expect from Easton.
The new USA Bat standard will make wood-like execution in youth play clubs to create a more straight league at the little league level and guarantee the long haul respectability of the league. Like the BBCOR standard actualized in 2011, USA Bat controls how much trampoline impact the barrel of a bat has on a ball.
Dissimilar to the -3 length to weight proportion limitation BBCOR bats, USABats won’t have a drop-weight restraint. Players inside the affected associations will likewise now have the capacity to utilize a 2 1/4 inch or 2 5/8 inch barrel bat as long as it conveys the USABats consistence stamp.
Author: Mike Trout
John Mike Trout is an American Professional Baseball player. He was born California. John Mike is a 2 MLB All-Star. He loves to write about baseball.